“Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,
to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless.”
So I am walking to raise awareness on the unjust laws in Zimbabwe that oppress the citizens and favour those in power. The awareness isn’t just Mugabe and his regime doing bad things but mostly about the product of oppressive laws and political systems. And this walk symbolises the citizens are raising against this filthy, rotten system.
|Looking out over the Path I need to tread|
- I am walking for freedom
- I am walking to speak out against the torture and brutality met by activists in Zimbabwe while at the same time addressing concerns of the missing activists like Itai Dzamara.
- I am walking for human rights
- I am waking for independence.
- I am walking to abolish poverty, corruption one step at a time
- I am walking to raise awareness and make a stance against the lack of basic human rights in
- I am walking for the Charity ZHRO
- I am doing a #WalkForFreedom
#EnoughIsEnough #ThisFlag #Take2Zimbabwe #WalkForFreedom